VCSSDPA Forum

Learning Diversity Leaders

Home Forums Questions & Advice Learning Diversity Leaders

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

I was wondering if you can assist, we are currently researching our Diversity Leader role description and i was hoping if you could share with me:

A Learning Diversity Role description

POL level given to the role

Time allowance given.

Thanking you

Kristine Walker
      Subscriber

Notre Dame College are in the process of updating all role descriptions for the next POL cycle.

the previous Learning Enrichment Leaders position has been rebadged to the Learning Diversity Leader and increased to POL 4 Director role.

The increasing complexities of the NCCD, increasing number of students with learner profiles and large SSO staff has demanded greater emphasis to this position. In addition to this the college has NCCD admin position see role description

see the draft role description.

happy to chat if you need more details

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
      Donna Laughlin
      Subscriber

We too are reconsidering the Head of Learning Diversity role and Head of Learning Centre (Library) role. Any role descriptions that can be shared would be greatly appreciated.

Donna

Catherine Howison
      Subscriber

I have attached our role description for Teaching and Learning Leader: Learning Diversity.  The role is also supported by the Learning Diversity Administration Assistant and we provide time allowance for two LSOs for NCCD.

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 3 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.