VCSSDPA Forum

VCSSDPA News: 2020 AGM PowerPoint & New Deputy Mentor Program for 2021

Home Forums General Discussion VCSSDPA News: 2020 AGM PowerPoint & New Deputy Mentor Program for 2021

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Mark Aiello
      Subscriber

Dear Colleagues,
      As we approach the Christmas break, I take this opportunity, on behalf of the VCSSDPA Executive Team, to wish you all a safe and Merry Christmas, and would like to thank you for all your work throughout 2020.

I would also like to draw your attention to the following two items:

2020 AGM – Tues 8 December
      Our 2020 AGM was held via a ZOOM Meeting. Please find attached a copy of the PowerPoint Presentation that was presented at the AGM. The proposed amendments to the Constitution put forward at the AGM, regarding the recognition of members for their contributions to the Association in the form of the new Fellowship Award & the revised Life Membership Award, and the tenure of Executive Team Members and Office Bearers were passed and the results of the votes are included in the PP.

Mentor Program for New Deputies
      I have also attached a survey that you may like to complete if you are interested in mentoring a new Deputy in 2021. The program commenced in 2020, and although there were a number of challenges, we are very keen for this program to continue and develop next year. Details of the program are attached. If you are interested can you please complete the survey prior to the commencement of the 2021 school year. Details of the program are attached.
      https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/955QMFS

Attachments:
      You must be logged in to view attached files.
Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.